Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Okay, so my buddy, Melissa, over at My Version of Sanity, has tagged me in a Me-Me.
I am supposed to answer her questions about myself, so here goes:

1. What is my favorite 80's song?
As my children can tell you, I do not discriminate in reference to 80s music. I have a sickness and it is called, STUCK IN THE 80s MUSIC. I love 80s music and can listen to it endlessly and very loudly (just ask my kids).
2. What is my favorite casserole? Well, I'm almost as sick about food as I am about music (one has only to look at me to note this). I am going to pick Chicken Cordon Bleu Casserole as my favorite, this week. :-))
3. Cheesecake or pie? I'm gonna have to go with Lemon Meringue Pie.
4. There are at least five hundred things that I would do over given the opportunity. That being said, each experience has brought me to where I am today. And I'm not wanting to give up my family.
5. I would rather read the book FIRST, and then see the movie. (If only to poke fun at the director).
6. Am I a yeller or a talker with my children? I would so love to lie to you and say I was a talker, but I have not been in times past. I will say that I am learning to be a talker, does that count?
7. Um, I don't have wings, so I'm gonna pick driving.
8. Would I rather go to New York City or California?
I'm not sure I want to go either of those places. I would like to substitute Jackson Hole Wyoming for either of these. And since this is my me-me, that's where I want to go.
I am supposed to tag eight people to do this me-me, but I just cannot do it. I don't want anyone getting mad at me for tagging them.
So, if you want to participate, please feel free.

5 comments:

CB said...

Ohhhh Girl you are not the only one stuck in the 80's - we ALL know that was the best decade for music!!
I would also rather read the book before seeing the movie.
Jackson Hole!! yee-haw!!!

Fun to get to know more about you!

Heather said...

That casserole sounds pretty delish.

I would love to see Wyoming...what's in Jackson Hole?

Oklahoma Granny said...

Surely I know an 80's song or two or maybe even three but for the life of me I can't think of any.

Given the choice between California and New York City I think I'd go with NYC. I can't believe I'm saying that but several people have blogged about NYC lately and I'm thinking I might like to see the Big Apple - with a tour guide of course. But I would absolutely love to see Jackson Hole!

Melissa said...

OMG, I am so surprised that ya'll didn't say cheesecake. There is no question for me. Cheesecake is the only choice. And I need you to send me that recipe for the casserole, like yesterday.
The 80's things doesn't surprise me as we are kindred spirits on that one! ♫Don't stop...believin'!♫

Laura Marchant said...

I think an 80's Glee episode should totally happen.