Tuesday, September 14, 2010


SOME TABLE TOPICS TUESDAY UP IN HERE.......

Today's question is:

What reality TV show would I want to be a contestant on?


Uhm, okay. No, not survivor. There's no food, and everybody is all stinky, no, not that one.
Uhm, nah, no Big Brother. Cannot stand all the drama.

I think that I would like to be on Clean House. Yeah, get Neicy up in here to get me a makeover on a couple rooms in my house. And some fine looking helpers to cart off truck loads of garbage. Yep, that's it, that's the one.

If you wanna play, go to Shannon's place and link up.

6 comments:

Smoochiefrog said...

Clean House scares me sometimes. I don't know that I'd have the nerve to let people see exactly how I live. :)

Oklahoma Granny said...

I'm thinking I'd pass on Clean House. I like the things I own and wouldn't want others telling me what I should get rid of. If I was the least bit graceful I'd love to be on Dancing With The Stars - although I'm not a star in any sense of the word.

Brandy said...

Oh YES! Clean House would be fantastic. I'd love my house to be on any of the make-over shows too.

Shannon said...

Oh, the Clean House crew can come here anytime. Neicy is so funny... I love her!

Kerri said...

Those Survivor people are NUTS. You'd have to give me the millino ahead of time just to get me out there. I think they ought to drop a bunch of people out in the middle of the rainforest and tell them to get rescued somehow. Give them nothing. Now THAT would be survival!

Nezzy (Cow Patty Surprise) said...

Clean House just too much reality for this chick. I'm just a little obsessive about the clean thing, my favorite activity in fact. Nope, I'd rather get lost in a fictional show that keeps me guessin' the plot.

God bless and have a wonderful day girl!!!