Thursday, September 9, 2010

Hello out there everyone. I just read the news that my bloggy friend Lilly's husband, Roy, passed away this morning from bladder cancer.
I don't really know Lilly. I didn't know Roy. But I followed her blog and caught snippets of their life together.
I have watched them both be so courageous in the fight against this horrible disease.
If you get a chance and you don't mind, please say a prayer for Lilly and her family in this season of grief. If you'd like to read some of her wonderful posts you can go to www.prayforroy.blogspot.com
Thank you bloggy buddies. Have a blessed evening.

2 comments:

Gramma 2 Many said...

Sorry to hear that. I will have to go over and leave her a note.
I was thinking you should click on my FB badge on my blog and friend me. I post lots of things there you might be interested in. You are more than welcome to take anything you see or want to use from my blog. We are at war and the only way to win is to educate.

roy/elisabeth dean said...

Shelley, I just saw this. Thank you so much! ♥,Lilly