Monday, January 19, 2009

Wii have joined the nation.......

Everyone on the farm got Wii this year. Except for, you guessed it, US. Even my MIL got Wii. And I have only seen my kids for a few minutes in the last two days. Is this a bad thing? I don't know.

My SIL is here this week looking at places to live (YEEHAW, June is rolling up on us fast) and going to fix up their rental place about four hours from here. Anyway, I cooked a new recipe called Chicken Cordon Blue Casserole. It was verra verra tastee. Anyway, after supper, they played Wii baseball. And I finally gave in to the craze and played Wii bowling. That was super fun. I can actually see what all the fuss is about.

My MIL and SIL's arms are killing them and they are sore from their Wii fit workouts this morning.

I read that the day after Christmas the emergency rooms were full of people with pulled muscles and over rotated shoulder joints. Did any of you join the Wii nation this year?

Hope everyone has a lovely week.

5 comments:

Laura Marchant said...

lol, we are actually on our second wii. We were only of hte lucky ones who had one the month they came out. Then we saw what they were going for on ebay and sold it used for $450. then last year at Christmas we found anohter one and kept it this time :-)

Anonymous said...

Wii joined the Wii nation as well this Christmas! My husband and son were both equally excited about this. I have to admit, so was I. It's been a lot of fun in our house and after our kids go to bed me and my husband get a game of MarioKart going!

Cara said...

Happy SITS day! My husband is a big video game fan and we've had the Wii for two years now, so it's so fun for me to read all the new wii stories this Christmas. When it came out I was unsure we needed another "system" but I still play it two years later and LOVE wii Fit! :)

Carrie said...

Awww Man! Everyone is getting a Wii but me LOL LOL I even tried to win one the other day.
I have yet to even see it in person.
Maybe one day I will get one. I know it will be addictive.

Anna Marie said...

Congrats on being on SITS today!
I was just "introduced" to the Wii hype 2 weeks ago and I am hooked. I beat everyone on bowling. Just wish I could bowl like that in real life, eh ;)
Now I gotta get my hands on my own Wii. It's fun, Wiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!! :o)