Tuesday, January 6, 2009


She likes me......she really, really likes me.....


I was given this award from a gal up in the northeastern part of or great United States of America, long may she reign.....



I was so surprised to get this award. I was so grateful for this award. Chez LaFleur in Manhattan bestowed this lovely on me, thank you, thank you very much.

In the words of the great James Garner, I like myself alright, it was just surprising that it was catching. LOL.

I am supposed to tag seven people for this award and I just can't do it. There are so many who deserve it so much, so here's what we'll do. If you want this award, just take it. But don't forget to link back to Chez LaFleur. She is funny and definitely worth the read, plus she's got some awesome information about the northeast region, just in case you go up and visit that area.

Y'all have a great day. MWAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!! my lovelies.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats on your award! Have a great day!

Melissa said...

The quote by James Garner is golden, I tell ya, golden.

Love you, Shell.

LaFleur said...

Glad I was able to share a smile - your blog makes me smile often :)

Lula! said...

You deserve this and many more awards, if only for quoting James Garner. Rock on, girl. You're hardcore.