Thursday, August 21, 2008

Easy as 1-2-3 Chicken

I was just over at SITS (www.thesecretisinthesauce.blogspot.com )and there is a recipe contest going on and I thought I would post my own original version of Easy as 1-2-3 Chicken. This recipe is really great if you don't have a lot of time. Prep work is extremely easy and it's soooo delicious, your family will rave about it.


Okay, first you get in your car and drive to the nearest KFC (or other suitable chicken establishment).

Second, you purchase a bucket (or basket or box) of the appropriate amount of chicken you would like.

Third, pay for it and drive it on home.

TIP : Make sure you put it on your own platter and sprinkle a little flour around the stove top to make your family think you worked really hard at creating this culinary delight.

See, easy as 1-2-3.

6 comments:

Jami said...

Shelley I Love it this is my kind of recipe!

Lula! said...

This is hilarious...
and it would totally work for me, as my little town JUST got a KFC 2 months ago. Wowza!

Melissa said...

You stinker! I was so excited to come over here see a recipe I could use tonight since we are "trapped" inside with this "horrendous" storm.

I can just hear you laughing right now. I love you.

Laura Marchant said...

Ok, this so made me laugh. I have nothing planned for dinner tonight so when I read easy chicken I was all for it....ha! hubs would love this for dinner.

jill jill bo bill said...

OMG!!! You and I are twins!!! I hate to cook, but, dammit, they have to eat...sigh. I loved your comment you left me and can't wait to get to know you better! Oh, wait, we're twins, so I think I know you pretty well!

Heather said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Gabe recovered nicely from his traumatic morning; a new Hot Wheel, and he was all better :)

Personally I prefer Popeye's chicken, but I love the flour on the stove idea. My hubby would never fall for it...I don't think I've made fried chicken more than once in our whole married life.