Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Dear Santa,

I know that it is a little early to start this letter writing business, but I wanted to get my list in a little early.

After spending the day using a friends' borrowed carpet cleaner, I would like to have, for myself, a Bissell Pro Heat 2X 9500. (See picture below).

I also would like to have a Hamilton Beach stand mixer. It's not for myself, you see, my family needs me to have these two things. And I have been somewhat good this year. I certainly have tried. Does that count?
P.S. I am aware that there is no way on this green earth that I am going to get these things for my Christmas. But a girl can wish, can't she?
Hope y'all have a good rest of the week.

1 comment:

CaraBee said...

We've had my in-laws steam cleaner for a while now. I pretend its mine. With two mess-making cats and a pre-schooler, I use it once a week. At some point I am going to have to give it back. I should add one to my wish list.