Thursday, October 22, 2009


I finished it. Two days, flat. I have been eagerly awaiting this novel since I finished The Hunger Games last year.
I really got into this book, every time I thought I knew where it was headed, it threw me in a different direction and I loved it. I mean LUHVED it. Right up till the last page, and that kind of ticked me off.
I guess that's why it was called book two of the series. Gotta keep em coming back for more.
Anyone wanna share their Catching Fire experience?

2 comments:

Laura Marchant said...

I have never heard of these. Maybe I will see if my library has that first book in the series.

Shannon said...

These are the best books I've read in a long, long time. I just can't believe we have to wait at least a year for the final installment to come out! I don't think I can wait that long!!!