Saturday, October 17, 2009

B U N C O.........


Y'all remember the other day when I was beggin for help to learn how to play Bunco? Well, turns out, I really didn't need help after all.

My S-I-L invited a bunch of us to her house last night to play Bunco. How could we possibly have known the fun that awaited us in those five little letters.

First, she had her house decorated UP for Halloween. It was da bomb. And then she had all kinds of spooky, delicious treats cooked up for us. The one that impressed upon me the most (i.e. - gave me nightmares) were the "finger" cookies. I could hardly look at them at first, they gave me the willies so bad. They looked like fingers with blood under the nails. Yes, they did. Check out this picture I took:


Is that not just the coolest thing. Now (after I've eaten a few dozen of them) I can look at them and not freak out.

Thanks for the great time, Stephanie, I am so looking forward to the next round. It was fun, and it was nice to get away from the kids and men for a while.

4 comments:

Southern Rose said...

:) !!!

Jewls said...

Those fingers are seriously creepy! Poppin' in from SITS, have a great day!

Lora said...

ewwww! I would not have been able to eat those. lol.

Visiting you from SITS--have a great day!

Cynthia said...

Those are soooo cool! I would of have had a hard time eating them too....at first...However I never met a cookie I wouldn't eat a bag of!

Bunco sounds like fun!