Wednesday, October 15, 2008

What a Ride . . . . .

Hey is everybody worn out from yesterday? I had a blast. No wonder they don't hold blogathons every day. We'd be so tired our little fingers couldn't press any more keys...
I so had a great time yesterday and found so many more blogs that I want to follow.
I was thinking this morning, what a fantastic network. We are women (and some men) all over this precious country of ours. We are so different and yet so much the same. And no matter where we hale from, we can all understand or at least "get" what most of the rest of us are blogging about. I am new to my area and I don't have a close friend here. I haven't met "that" friend yet. So it's nice to be able to blog and "talk" to all of you. And know that somewhere, out there, someone understands me.

Thanks for a wonderful day, SITStas.

3 comments:

jill jill bo bill said...

You have the bigger slice of brain, remember. I have no idea how to do the entries, but I will find out!!! I am calling some smarty right now.

Kori said...

Yesterday was wonderful. Also tiring. But I had a blast.

Brandy said...

Thanks for stopping by I hope you had fun. Thanks for your support!

I had blast yesterday it was tiring but definately fun!