Wednesday, October 22, 2008




There are two jobs that you.......






absolutely could not pay me enough to do.






1.








A Teacher........after spending a few hours in the school these last few days, I don't know where they find you guys, but God bless you all.




2.

A school bus driver.........I cannot even imagine without screaming in horror.


Just let me give you all a shout out. I admire you and admit there is no way I could do your jobs. You are all obviously very special folks.


That being said, I volunteered to my hearts content today. I got to use.....(gasp and sigh) a copy machine and an industrial school paper cutter and I got to file and I got to make up cute little gift bags for the cafeteria workers.

8 comments:

Laura Marchant said...

You seriously just made me miss teaching so much. I taught first grade for four years before staying home and I miss it so much. After you get through the first week of school it is awesome :-)

jill jill bo bill said...

That is why they get three months off a year. It is well-deserved. I couldn't do it. No way, no how.

grace said...

ha! you know, i think i might be able to teach if i had to, but drive a bus full of screaming kids? no way. :)

Lula! said...

testing.

Lula! said...

Yay...it's working.

Now I can leave the comment I've been trying to leave all day.

You are totally going to win the Volunteer of the Year award. No questions. You are SUPER MOM!

Kat Mortensen said...

I'm with you on that one and I've been a Teaching Assistant and a Supply Teacher - never a bus driver.

Kat Mortensen (not related to Viggo, unfortunately - but I can dream!)

Karin @ 6ByHisDesign said...

Thanks for always being so supportive in your comments! You consistently make my day - good luck with the volunteering! I took last year off to take better care of Collicky - I mean S - but I'm back into the thick of it this year. Lots of fun :) I read Big Pumpkin to Pookie's class yesterday and just had a blast!

Jen said...

I so agree with you! God bless them all b/c I could not do those jobs.