Friday, July 30, 2010


Home again, home again....jiggety jog.....

Hey everybody. Here's hoping your week was a good one and that your weekend will be relaxing and refreshing.

We are home from vacation in the southern part of our state.( This is one view from the boat). Man, it was hot enough to ..., well, to do something, just not exactly sure what.

The heat index all four days was 105-110. Nice. The kids had a really good time and I got to experience some pretty neat sights as well.

I also had one particular incident that had me thinking I was going in the drink, fo shizzle!!! We almost capsized my hubby's mom's boat in the Gulf of Mexico. NOT....FUN....AT...ALL!!!

I don't care if I ever get back in that sucker. Butter my bread and call me a landlubber. That's me alright.

It really was a beautiful time, lots of good food, friends, and lots of laughter. I am truly blessed for having gotten to go.

How was your week? What you got planned for the weekend? Love to hear from you.

3 comments:

CB said...

That sounds like so much fun! It has been too dang hot - give me water!!

Oklahoma Granny said...

So glad everything turned out ok with the boat!

CaraBee said...

If its going to be that hot, no better place than the ocean! Glad you had a good time!