Friday, July 23, 2010

Hello Everyone.....
I just wanted to you to know how much I appreciated your prayer and your kind words from my last post. This is proof that we did, in fact, survive my hubby being gone for most of the week.
A lot of that time was spent at VBS at our church this week. I tell ya, that was the cutest bunch of kids around. The theme was Saddle Ridge Ranch, and the messages were on a kids level, but some of the music that went along with each day, just blessed me beyond belief. (That would be God giving me what I need, when I needed it). I can hardly wait to see all the little ones perform for their parents tonight. They are sooooo excited.
Each day, they got to do something a little different in how they dressed. One day was, of course, cowboy day, the next was Patriotic Day, the next was mixmatch day, and today was crazy hair day. I l.o.v.e.d. how creative these kids were. Hopefully, I will be able to post some of the pics later on.
I am so glad that we got to be a part of this. I got an opportunity to meet and really get to talk to some of the other ladies in our church that I would not have gotten to had we not participated. Thank you Lord for the blessing of these wonderful women.
I hope you all have a blessed and fulfilling weekend.

No comments: