Wednesday, March 25, 2009


This is my favorite season here.......


Spring is my favorite season here in my new home town. Everything is green (and laden with pollen) and the flox are bursting forth in all their splendor (did I mention the pollen) and the little baby animals are all scurrying around learning all about their new environments (did I forget to mention the pollen).


Really, truly I love the flox. They are some of the smallest pieces of joy I know. And if we get enough rain, they will stay for approximately one and half to to months and then the beautiful black eyed susans will take over and reign on the sides of our roads for another month (if we get enough rain). The pollen factor aside, I just L O V E the beauty that the Master has created just for me to view and have my breath taken away each and every time I drive by them.


I can't help it. They are so beautiful. What is your favorite thing about spring?

3 comments:

Southern Rose said...

I love driving into FW and seeing all the flowers on the sides of the road in the spring/summer. Still waiting for spring weather to arrive here. We might not see it until we come down there for spring break!

Laura Marchant said...

No more snow :-)

Decor To Adore said...

Oh I adore all the flowers of spring. But this spring a little mother hummingbird on my patio has my heart.