Saturday, November 15, 2008

It's a Twilight Contest to end all contests.......right?


Hey, Kat over at Sunshine and Lemonade is having a super fantastic contest right now. It ends this Friday, so skitch on over there and enter.

This contest is for the ultimate Twilight Fan Pack.......and it's got some goodies in it...including a signed companion book. Signed by LULA..........aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh.


Check this out:

Oh, my friends this is not all. There are at least three other things that come with this prize.

Hope on over and check it out. Tell Kat, Ouisa sent ya'

Have a great weekend.

4 comments:

Mrs. Noonzie said...

I'm obviously going to have to read this book now that everyone is blogging about it. Thanks for visiting my blog!

Brandy said...

I'm counting down the days till Friday and then I'm switching to hours... I cannot wait to see Twilight on the big screen!

sassy stephanie said...

Nooooooo! It's mine! It's mine!

Shannon said...

I had a dream last night (or it might have been earlier today during one of many naps) that I won this!

A girl can hope, right?