Monday, November 3, 2008

I K.N.E.W IT

Y'all have got to bust on over to www.reallybadhairday.blogspot.com

and read Melissa's blog for today. And I stinking knew, I stinking K.N.E.W.

that she was gonna be able to sing like an angel. Anyone who is as beautiful and

as funny as her had to be able to sing like that.

Y'all go on over now and listen to that wonderful song she has sung just for us

blogger girls. You will not be sorry. AND better than that, you will be blessed

by her.

Love me some Remi singing into a hairbrush.

Love me some Melissa uplifting me this morning.

Love me some Radtke family.

I'm just saying. God is good. All the time.

2 comments:

jill jill bo bill said...

Yep. ALL the time. Headed over there now!

Karin @ 6ByHisDesign said...

I haven't left here yet - but I'm taking your word for it til then...your cake looked lovely (I wish for a smellablog, too.) You're whiny and complainy all over the place. Obviously you have issues. Write two blogs and bop em on the head with yer handbag in the morning. And I laughed so hard at your Nightmare on a Midnight Trail story that I nearly peed my pants and I wasn't even scared.

*mwah*