Monday, November 17, 2008

Happy Monday

Happy Monday to everyone. It is cold here this week and I am so glad. I know a lot of people hate cold weather (my DH being one of them), but you know, fat girls can put on more clothes than they can take off and not get arrested for it.

I started my week with a phone conversation with Melissa and I am in such a good mood now. I missed her while she was on blog hiatus. Now she's back. And I'm. SO. GLAD.

I get all jealous when she tells me she talked to Kori and Lula on the phone. BUT, then I talked to her too, so she loves me too. YAY.

I hope everyone has a great week and sends me some comment love this week. I could really use it.

6 comments:

Kori said...

Isn't Melissa wonderful? The other night was my first time talking to her so please don't be jealous of little ole me (trapped in a big girls body)

It's been pretty cold here too.

Caroline said...

I just talked to Melissa this morning on the phone. She's so rad.

Here's me throwing much comment love your way. How could you not have a good week knowing Twilight is coming out on Friday?

Laura Marchant said...

Loving cold? It's just not for me. It is 38 today and I am freezing.

Melissa said...

I'm fat and I get hot, too, Shell. I love the cold. It means I don't have to blast the air to avoid dripping in perspiration.

I really enjoyed talking with you today, too. Your laugh just fills me up! I love you, sister.

Tracy said...

Just browsing and wanted to send you some comment love.

Have a good night :-)

sassy stephanie said...

Thanks for sharing in my SITS day with me!