Saturday, August 29, 2009

YUMMY ALERT YUMMY ALERT

Okay, when it comes to trying "new" foods, I made a vow this past year to try the "new" food before I said YUCK.

I have really found a lot of really good things to eat that normally I would have just passed up. For example, I have really learned to love Broccoli Salad. It is one of the most fantastic dishes and if I had not agreed to "try" the new foods, I would have missed this completely.

Now, today, in this past hour, I have discovered a wonderful new food. It is not necessarily the best for you, but it is so savory and delicious and warm and tasty. It is the apple empanada from Taco Bell. Who knew?

Oh apple empanada, how do I love thee? Let me count the ways.

Y'all have a great weekend.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Apple Emanadas are so yummy! Stopping by from SITS to wish you a happy Saturday Sharefest!

Unknown said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! It's been fun getting to know more people...

You have a great philosophy! Haha! I shall try it out too! Dun knock it till you tasted it! :P

Teresa @ ♥ Too Many Heartbeats ♥ said...

Oh my goodness, my mom makes THE best Broccoli Salad in the world. She makes it at Thanksgiving and Christmas and it is the bomb!

YUMMMMMM!!!

Teresa <><

http://toomanyheartbeats.blogspot.com/

Southern Rose said...

I can't believe you never tried an empanada until now - they are to die for!!!