Saturday, August 22, 2009

It's the most wonderful time of the year..............

Pardon me for taking this saying back from that office supply store, we were sayin it long before they ever thought to use in their commercials....but I digress.....

Only one more day, and the kiddos are back in school. For all of those who are wondering, we have decided not to home school this year for several reasons. Thanks to all of you for your support and advice.

I am still going to be very active in my children's schools, no exactly the same, but the best I can do this year.

Hope all of our little ones have a great start to a fantastically blessed school year.

2 comments:

Shanda said...

I didn't know that you had decided not to home school! My kiddos started back last Thurs/Fri...it feels great to be getting back to a routine...

Laura Marchant said...

It's so hard to believe school is starting already. I feel like summer just started.