Saturday, July 11, 2009

I had visitors............







My neice, my SIL, and my neice's little girl came for an overnight visit yesterday. I haven't seen the little girl in about two months. Talk about growing, my stars.



Look...

She is such a sports model. And then, she opened her mouth and spoke. I almost freaked out. (She wasn't talking last time I saw her). Clear as a bell, too. I cannot begin to tell you what joy this little one brought to my heart.

Aunt Shelley (me) took her out on a ride to see the cows. A big hit, by the way. And she helped me drive the kubota. And we saw tractors and hay barns, and all sorts of grasshoppers, oh my.

What a lovely girl, and what a lovely visit.

2 comments:

CB said...

Ahhhhh What a cutie!

You sound like a fun aunt!

Laura Marchant said...

Oh she is a cutie! Great shot.