Friday, July 17, 2009






Beautiful things.......










Beautiful things are all around us, each day. However, when someone puts their time and love into a project it just makes it even more special.





We are blessed to have someone with an incredible talent in this family. My MIL is an incredible wood worksperson (trying to be politically correct).





A few of the things she has lovingly made us over the years include a solid cherry full size bed frame. No pic of that. A beautiful table for my living room. A set of bunk beds for my boys. Recently, she made me a cover for my mail box post and it is so gorgeous. Pics to follow. And she made my daughter a one of kind doll house. It is so awesome. It has wallpaper and wood floors and lights and furniture and it really is an incredible piece of craftsmanship. Check out these photos.


If you're reading Granny Judy, thanks for the beautiful, hand crafted furniture. We love it all and we love you too.
Everyone have a safe and blessed weekend.




2 comments:

CB said...

That is a wonderful talent and so nice that she shares it with others.

Julie said...

You are blessed. Love the doll house. I love your backdrop.

Julie