Tuesday, January 4, 2011


Happy 2011 everyone!!! (Better late than never, right?).

I hope everyone had a great New Year's Day and ate plenty of black eyed peas and rice, and greens, and all those other things that are supposed to symbolize a great start to a new year.


I have been absent from blogging for a while. I know you will not believe this, but I was in Vermont. Yeah, me, the homebody. My MIL rented a house up there for ten days over the Christmas holiday and it was fabulous.

Not having been from anywhere there is snow, I was utterly fascinated by it. While we were there we had over two foot of snow. (See the above picture).
I enjoyed the trip (except for the ride up and back) . I am hoping to post some more about our trip and the side trip that we took to New York City. WOOHOO!!!
Be blessed.

3 comments:

Melissa said...

LUCKY!!!!!!!!! I am so jealous! I ahve always wanted to go to NYC! I can't wait to see pics! Love you!

Oklahoma Granny said...

I would love to go to Vermont. I'll bet you had a fabulous time!

Southern Rose said...

It sure did look pretty - through the window ;) - didn't it! But that cold - I just couldn't live there!