Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Random thoughts and observations:

I am typing this from a netbook. Because, my click happy children gave our home computer a virus. Not just any virus. The blue screen of death virus. My poor hubby stayed up ALL night trying to retrieve most of the pictures that have been taken in this family since Abby was born. I'm waiting with fingers crossed to see how that turns out. The entire hard drive is going to have to be redone. And who knows when that will get done because he is at work for the next two days and moi, I just ain't got the knowledge to mess with it. Thank you Lord for a husband who knows enough about computers.
The oldest child has been signed up and starts guitar lessons this afternoon. Thank you Lord for a child that wants to be musically inclined.
The youngest has moved piano teachers and will begin lessons with her new instructor today. Please let this lady be a little more kid friendly. Thank you Lord for a child that wants to continue with her lessons.
The middle child is now playing soccer. He looked like he was having a good time at practice yesterday. Thank you Lord for a child that wants to exercise.
It's my turn to cook at our church's Wednesday night Bus Stop Cafe. It will make for a long day. Thank you Lord for all the helpers that you will send my way today.
Thank you Lord, that for this month, at least, everyone's lessons are paid for with no use of credit card.
Thank you for the blessing of a vehicle to take us all where we need to go. Thank you for the blessing of my mother in law, who will help me get children where they need to be when there are two places to be at the same time.
Thank you Lord, for being.
I hope everyone is having a great week.

2 comments:

Brandy said...

You ma'am have a lot of blessings to be thankful for. And I'm not talking about the blue screen.

Melissa said...

That happened to us before and we had to buy a program to retrieve everything. Thankfully we were successful.
I am thankful that all three of my children did well on their report cards given the transition to a new, more challenging school!