Friday, August 13, 2010

Back in the land of the lucid......
Wow, on Wednesday of this week, I had a wisdom tooth surgically extracted. WOW! Only one. Not four. Just one. Don't have anymore in my head and for that I praise Jesus from whom all blessings flow.

I am just now getting back to a semblance of normalcy. The dentist gave me something called percocet and then something to keep the percocet from making me throw up. WOW. Talk about not being able to operate machinery....I couldn't even operate my own legs. LOL. It was probably pretty funny to watch. Too bad it hurt so much.
Apparently, today is my "peak" swelling day. Hah! Hah! I'll say it again, hah! Now I know why nitous oxide was invented.
But today, I was able to go to the store and pick up some certain feminine products, cause when it rains.......it pours.
I hope that you all have a great weekend. Let me know what you're up to.

4 comments:

stephanie said...

oh wow.

and yet, yay for percocet!

hope you are fully recovered soon. :)

Oklahoma Granny said...

Bless your heart! Wisdom teeth can be quite a problem. Luckily for me mine were able to be pulled like other teeth. Still, it was no picnic.

CaraBee said...

Percocet does a major number on me. I take half a pill and I am OUT.

Hope you're feeling better soon!

Nezzy (Cow Patty Surprise) said...

Never fails does it, seems to be our curse...that old Aunt Flow visits at the most inconvenient times, uninvited no less. How rude!

I pray that your swellin' goes down quickly and you will be relieved of pain without the meds. My son took percocet when he had his pulled, he doesn't do any drugs well. He was quite the comedy riot though. My bad....I'm just that kinda mom. Heeehehehhe

God bless ya and get to feelin' better sweetie!!!!