Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Hello everyone. Sorry I have been absent this past week. I have been super busy for some reason. You would think with school winding down, it would get a more relaxed atmosphere, NOT!!!

Anyway, today is Table Topic Tuesday, If you want to join in on the conversation, hop on over to Shannon's and link up. I am particularly interested in everyone's answer for today's question, which is:

Is it harder for you to speak kindly or honestly?

Unfortunately, for me, it is not hard at all to speak honestly. I open my mouth and things just come flying out, even if I don't want them to sometimes. I try to remember how I would feel if things were just blurted out. And to be honest, I have gotten a lot better, but I am no where near what I'd like to be.

How about you?

3 comments:

Shannon said...

In a way, I wish I was more like that in the way I could just come out and say what I'm feeling. But instead, I keep my mouth shut and then stew over it...

Fiona said...

I'm with Shannon.

CaraBee said...

I'm honest to a fault. I try to be nice about it, but sometimes the words just pour out.