Friday, April 2, 2010

WANNA WIN THESE?

Hello everyone. I am cruising down the interstate happily typing away as my DH drives us on our Easter vacation. (I know it's not politically correct to say Easter. That is one thing that I have never been called "politically correct" ). Anyway, I wanted to tell you all about a wonderful site that I belong to. It is called Blog-Trotting. The concept is a new blogger each day takes us on a tour of their home town. We have been to some pretty cool places so far. Blog-Trotting is looking for new "hostesses/hosts". So, they are having a giveaway this week to entice us to blog about the site and to encourage new members to join. That's where you come in. So head on over to Blog-Trotting and sign up to win these beautiful dishes. Thanks a bunch. See ya there.

3 comments:

CaraBee said...

Fab! Thanks!

Nana said...

Those look great! Thanks. I hope you had a great Easter.

Nezzy (Cow Patty Surprise) said...

Neat! I hope you had a great Easter and are enjoying this beautiful day!

God bless!!!