Monday, April 12, 2010

May I have a drum roll please.................
(tap, tap) Hello? Is anyone there?
I have been gone a week. A whole week.
We're back from Easter vacation and we had a blast
(I'll post some photos later).
Okay, as promised, the drawing has been held and the winner of the cookbook is:


Oklahoma Granny!!!!!!! Congratulations Granny. Please contact me with
mailing information so I can get this jewel in the mail to you.

I hope everyone has had a wonderful break and is ready to get on with the last
six to eight weeks of this school year. Looking forward to getting caught up on
reading everyone's blogs.
Have a blessed week.

4 comments:

Jane In The Jungle said...

Welcome home...can't wait to see the pics!!

The Redhead Riter said...

Glad you had a great time. I hope you took lots of pics!

Oklahoma Granny said...

Oh. My. Goodness! You don't know how surprised and happy I was to read I won the cookbook. I absolutely LOVE LOVE and did I say LOVE cookbooks?

Oklahoma Granny said...

Oops! In my excitement I forgot to ask you to email at dajack09(at)yahoo(dot)com and I'll reply back with my mailing info. (that's a zero after the 'k' in my email address.)

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

And I can't wait to see your vacation photos.