Saturday, June 27, 2009

Well, today was a great day................

Now I remember why we stopped having kids at #3. My cousin and her husband came over today to go tubing down a great little river near here and they were going to take my two boys with them and in return, I would keep their 10 month old. He is a darling, sweet, happy baby. UNTIL....his mom and dad disappear. He screamed and cried for over thirty minutes. And I have to tell you, man, I didn't dig that at all.
I loaded his butt up in the car seat and we went for a ride. He was asleep before we even got out of the yard. And for the rest of the day, I was trying to remember why we stopped at kid #3. That baby smiled, and cooed, and crawled, and loved, and laughed and hugged and was the sweetest thing on the planet.
But it sure is nice to be sitting here at midnight thirty blogging and not being the one who has to get up and feed him..
I hope you all have a super, fantastic weekend, and don't forget the sunscreen.

3 comments:

CB said...

Ahhh YES! It is so nice to be able to give them back as cute as the little buggers are!!

Tracy said...

Hi there,
Molly has Cystic Fibrosis, so she has to go in the hospital quiet ofen for that. The stays are normally 10 to 14 days.

Tracy :-)

Melissa said...

Glad it turned out well for you. That can be maddening when you can't make a baby that's not your stop crying. It's hard enough when it's your own....:)

When can we come over and go down the river with you?