Wednesday, June 10, 2009

This just in........breaking news.........


It has been discovered that in Hackettstown, NJ, there is a company there that is guilty of making a legal form of addiction.

Here it is..........................................


I, personally, have never been a big fan of chewy candies. Just not a fan. But now, oh my stars and all that stuff. This stuff is more addictive than just about anything I've ever had.

It's almost a sickness. I can hardly pass up an opportunity to eat a whole bag of these. And thanks to my DH, and probably a lot due to some repressed OCD tendencies, I have to seperate the colors to eat them. GAK!!!! What's up with that?

Help, please, help me.

2 comments:

Kori said...

Mmmm yummy SKITTLES!

I seperate colors to... Skittles, M&M's it's the only way.

Sheryl said...

Back away from the Skittles, remember - moderation.