Tuesday, May 12, 2009

My babies....my babies.....where has the time gone?

My oldest child, the Science Kid, won an award at school for Academic Excellence in Science. He freaks me out. He can pull this crap out of the air and knows it. He's like his father.

My middle child, the Wild Thing, won four awards for Most Improved in all his core subjects. The Sylvan experience has definitely helped him.

The baby, shh, can't call her that out loud, she'll have a hissy. The baby is seven going on seven. She is such a sweetie. All loves and cuddles and smiles and giggles. I'm trying to cherish all this time, because, soon, she will be much more busy that she is now and will have too little time for all of this with mama.

Each one of my children is different (and thank God for that). But each one is fearfully and wonderfully made. I wonder how it is that they can drive us to the brink of insanity one moment and the next make us want to smooch the skin off their little faces.

I have truly been blessed with these three. Yeah, let's see what I'm saying about them two weeks into summer break. LOL.
Hope everyone is having a great week so far.
Blessings.

2 comments:

John Deere Mom said...

Time goes by too quickly, that is for sure. It sounds like you have 3 wonderful children! :)

Mimi said...

The boys grown so fast, don't they.
Thanks for stopping by my blog & helping to make my SITS day special!