I saw this on another blog................
and decided that all two of you are just hyperventilating to know this stimulating information about me (i.e. - I still can't think of anything to blog about), so here goes:
8 Things I'm looking forward to:
1. My boys' dance tomorrow night.
2. End of school year.
3. Sleeping late.
4. Camping trip in July
5. Husband being home
6. A good cold glass of ice water
7. Losing 800 pounds.
8. Learning to get my eyelashes to curl.
8 Things I did yesterday
1. Brushed my grill
2. Sold dance tickets at lunch time
3. Sold only three tickets to the dance
4. Ate a school lunch
5. Really felt sorry for those kids. Man, I would not go back, no way.
6. Played with my kids
7. Slept through my daughters Gymnastics time
8. Fixed a really good supper for my family.
8 things I wish I could do
1. Get my eyelashes to curl up.
2. Remember what I did with the bag of decorations for the dance.
3. Teach the world to sing, in perfect harmony.
4. Take back some of the horrible times when my kids were babies
5. Make my kids see that I'm just trying to keep them from making my mistakes
6. Stop being OCD sometimes
7. Walk a mile without being exhausted.
8. Have some fashion sense
8 shows I watch
1. Grey's Anatomy
2. Lie To Me
3. American Idol
5. 10 o'clock news
6. Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives
7. Country Music television
8. Army Wives (was)
8 favorite fruits
4. Cranberries (dried)
8 places that I'd like to travel to
1. Grand Canyon
2. Washington State
6. North Dakota
8 places I have lived
1. Cleveland Avenue apt
2. Gibson Court
3. Oak Street
4. Gibson Court
5. Silver Lake Drive
6. President Street
7. Barrington Apts.
8. CR 309D
8 people to tag
Since I only have three readers, it would be hard to tag eight. So, if you want to play, play. And then link here so I can read it. If not, I love you anyway. And I'll post again soon.