Tuesday, February 10, 2009

DRUM ROLL PLEASE.................................

And the winner is.........


Becky in the Trenches. Yepper, that's right. Becky in the Trenches has won my 100th blog contest. Out of the whopping eight people that entered, she was the lucky one pulled by my daughter.

Yeah, I used the old fashioned method of cutting up the names and putting them in a bowl and then had my beautiful little girl pull one out.

So, Becky, please send me your mailing information and the prize will be on it's way to you.

Hope you all are having a great week.

3 comments:

Melissa said...

What's the prize??????

Laura Marchant said...

Congratulations! That is the method I use too! Works like a charm.

LaFleur said...

Man oh man - only 8 and I still lost? I guess the winner must have had some extra sunshine on his or her rainbow :)