Wednesday, December 3, 2008



This was me yesterday. Golly bob, howdy. I was all dressed up for the SITS bash and I was not disappointed. That Heather and Tiffany, they know just exactly what they are a doin. I never had me so much fun in one place. (Although, the chair arm prints in my thighs are kind of a downer, I'm sure they will go away in a day or two).

I enjoyed yesterday, but I was glad when it came time to go to bed. And the comment LOVE. I had, are you ready, 60 hits yesterday. I'm tearing up just thinking about it. I know, for some of y'all that's small potatoes, but for me, I usually only get three or four a post. I was eating it up like buttered mashed taters.

I think the main thing that I came away with is this, no matter who you are, no matter your religion, your race, your creed, your personal politics, we can all come together for at least one day and love each other, even those we would not normally visit.

I love each and every bloggy friend that stopped by and all those that didn't too. I guess it's just the season.

Now, let's get out there and spread some more bloggy love.

Oh, P.S. I ran into some new bloggy friends yesterday. I will have them on my blog roll sometime later today.

SITS girls ROCK!!!!!

13 comments:

Kelley with Amy's Angels said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog yesterday from SITS! I looked at that growing list of blogs and knew that I would not get through all of them! But I am grateful that you stopped by so I could come over for a visit!

Laura Marchant said...

Wasn't it fun! I have a few new ones I know I will be checking out too.

Kori said...

Awww you know I don't come over often. But I love you just the same. So glad you had a wonderful time.

Kristen said...

I totally relate. I was watching my comment # grow and I thought I was queen for the day. SITS is so great and I'm finding so many new blogs to read.
Love your picture
Merry SITSmas again

Crystal Rae said...

Yeah, that sounds like me 3 to 4 hits, LOL. But we'll get there! We'll get discovered, LOL.
Woot! Thanks for stopping by my blog yesterday. I wasn't able to make it to a computer because my sister just had her baby last night!!!! I'm so excited!
Merry SITSmas
Stop by my blog to hear about my long night!

Shauna said...

Just want to stop by and say hi! ♥ Hugs!

Nina said...

I know what you are saying.. those girls wore me out yesterday. It sure was fun but one really long day.

carrhop said...

Ain't it grand?!? I love my bloggy buds!

Blessings!

The Blonde Duck said...

Hello from a new bloggie friend! I thought SITSmas was a blast!

in time out said...

this is hilarious. thanks for sharing.....♥

Anonymous said...

I was out surfing around and found your blog.

Love the woman and her harried look. Reminds me of myself sometimes.

Annikke said...

That was a cute post!! You are so funny!

CJ, The Purple Diva said...

That was too funny! I've read your whole first page now!
I love the similes you use to describe things! TOO FUNNY!