Monday, December 1, 2008

Okay, recently I read on Kat's post a little game that involved telling of ten things you like starting with the letter "?". She would assign you a random letter and you have to find ten things you like starting with that letter and post about it, so here goes.
My random letter was "T"

1. Tacos - yummy. Nuff said.

2. Turtles - the yummy kind with chocolate, pecans, and caramel. Although the other little fellows are kind of cute as well.

3. Tablecloths - I absolutely love a beautiful tablecloth. Don't put them on my table because my kids would destroy them, but I definitely appreciate the beauty of them.

4. T-Bone steaks. YUMMY!!!!!

5. Turnovers. Apple, lemon, whatever kind ( is anyone noticing a trend here, so far all mine are about food or food related things).

6. Talking. Boy howdy do I love to talk.

7. Teachers. Adore them. Think they are marvelously wonderful people.

8. Twenty-nine. Love this age. Have celebrated the anniversary of this birthday for many years now.

9. Truth. I love to hear the truth. Painful, awful, doesn't matter. I'd rather hear the truth.

10. Tennessee. I love the beauty that is the state of Tennessee.


So there you have it. I hope you all will go on over and get your letter and start playing. It is very interesting what you can come up with.

3 comments:

Keys to the Magic Travel said...

Thanks for playing my reindeer games!! And I am a big fan of the tablecloth, too. I have one on the table at all times. Because otherwise my kids would destroy the table. I can throw the table cloth in the wash :-) I swear I need to change it daily...

Kori said...

Turtles are Richard's favorite.

You did a wonderful job made it look absolutely flawless.

Melissa said...

When you typed about turtles, did you giggle? I could just hear it when I was reading.

Love you Shell.

:) Tell Carl I said Happy Birthday!