Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Did someone say purse?





Hey everybody, hurry on over to http://www.handbagplanet.com/ and enter their 24 purse in 24 hour give a way. Who doesn't want another purse? They have some gorgeous stuff and you get to choose which purse you want to try and win. Cool huh?





Okay, last night my DH and I went to see this movie









I have to tell you that this movie really hit home for me. Some of the issues that this couple were dealing with are almost exactly what my marriage is going through at this time in our lives. Yes, we have decided to commit to making this marriage better, even before we saw this movie. We are taking a marriage builders class at our church and are praying for divine blessing on our marriage. But I think all marriages have seasons, we just have to hold on.

Anyone else seen this? Got any comments on it. I'd love to hear from y'all.

3 comments:

jill jill bo bill said...

I will go rent it tonight! Does it talk about wifely duties? I need a refresher course on that.

carrhop said...

We need to go see it--our pastor has been teaching a series on Fireproofing Our Marriages and has used several clips from the film. Our church actually rented out a whole theater for everyone to go see it. Glad to see a post from someone who's seen it!

So glad you got a giggle from my amazing hairdressing skills! So good to 'meet' you!!!

Blessings!

oº˚ Homeschool Mom˚ºo said...

Thanks for sharing gone check it out as i am a purse freak. Thanks for coming by today. I have two other blogs too if you want to check them out. Just go to my main blog and look up in the side bar where it says my blogs. I do blog designs, invatation, mailing label. Much Love

Anissa