Friday, September 12, 2008

Choir Practice

I have recently joined the choir at church and I am absolutely loving me some choir practice.
It is so amazing to me that you can take 40 some odd people and every one of them different in their own amazing way, and yet when the choir director begins to show us how and have us sing our parts together, it absolutely breathtaking. I'm not bragging on our abilities. It is just amazing to watch the hand of God bring all those individuals together and for that song or songs, they are singing in one accord to glorify Him. It is one of the most chill bump raising things.

Cute story: My father has had back problems for as long as I can remember. And of course, he periodically sees a chiropractor. One day, my mama was keeping my little girl and my dad had to go to the chiropractor. When I got there to pick her up, I asked where my daddy was and my little girl says, "He had to go to the choir practice". How is that for cute as a bug?

I hope you all have a fabulous day and keep on smilin'.

No comments: