Friday, March 5, 2010

Dear Inconsiderate Postal Patron.....

Yesterday, I had to go to the post office to purchase a roll of stamps.

I had to wait in line for the ONE postal clerk who was working (nevermind that there were ten people waiting in line).
Finally, I was next. I began to get that joyful feeling. I was almost home free. NOT!!!!!

The man in front of me had an express envelope filled out and ready to go. THEN, he hands the clerk a regular #10 envelop and says he wants that letter mailed express as well. The clerk hands him another express mailer and the form that had to be filled out in order to mail it.
Do you think he stepped out of the way while he was carving the address hierogliphically? NO!!!! He leans on the counter and settles in for a long winter's nap. Thanks buddy!!
Everyone have a great weekend.

8 comments:

Oklahoma Granny said...

Postage keeps going up and service seems to be going down. No wonder so many people turn to email.

Heather said...

Yep, I dread my visits to the ole post office. There is ALWAYS a line, no matter the time of day. What's up with that?

Denise said...

I agree, I try to time my visits. Never works. I look at it as my patience building time. . . it's not working.

Melissa said...

Yeah, and to make things better they had to cut Saturday deliveries. Glad I'm not the only one that happens to. Sometimes I feel marked.

CB said...

Oh man I have had that exact thing happen and you just want to say "HeLLo excuse me other people here have a life!!"

Anonymous said...

Heya


You will not believe what I just found! [url=http://www.foolioo.com]Foolioo.com[/url] makes [url=http://www.foolioo.com]free[/url] custom website for free. Yep! That's right, FREE!
Never thought it'd be so easy to get a free website and I really had to tell you guys.



So if you're looking for a free website, give these guys a try.



Peace

Lia at Petite Little Bee said...

I know people should be ready to go when they get to the counter. The postal workers should not have to remeind people of this!

Hope you have a chance to come say hi.

Cheers, Lia

Brandy said...

Oh gosh I know what you mean. People just don't have any common courtesy these days. I always try to be considerate of people behind me. Even if it means waiting 15 minutes on a raincheck. Like I did the other day. :-)