Saturday, November 21, 2009

It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood.....

Hope everyone is having a great weekend. My DH and my middle child have gone to the Swamp to watch the Gators. Apparently, it wasn't much of a game. But, the tickets were free. GO GATORS.

Anyway, we had a wonderful time playing BUNCO last night at MIL's house. And I have signed on for the next fourteen months to play. I can hardly wait till the next one. It is so much fun to laugh and eat with friends.

Tonight, we will be going to a friends' house to celebrate her daughter's birthday. Lots of food, fun, and fellowship there, I can hardly wait to get there.

Have a great weekend all.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

I've heard so many people talk about BUNCO. I have yet to play it, but I've heard it's so much fun.

Jessica Nunemaker said...

Bunco! How fun!

I used to play with my grandma. We used pennies and played money Bunco (bad three of a kind, put a penny in, good three of a kind, you get the win AND the pennies). Cute, cute!