Sunday, November 6, 2011

Church was absolutely amazing today. Due to the time change last night, I was able to get up at 6:00 am and get all the kids ready and at the church by 7 am to eat a great breakfast provided by the Brotherhood. Then we were treated to a slide show presentation of the latest mission trip to Nicaragua. What a treat!!
After that, we went to early worship service and the music was absolutely fabulous and I could feel the presence of God. I felt so connected. I couldn't help smiling and I almost broke out dancing.
We had a great afternoon just hanging out and relaxing. After my son's youth choir practice tonight, we helped make a PILE of PBJ sandwiches that will be served to the homeless tomorrow. I wish I had more sometimes, then I could do more, you know?
I pray that each of you have a blessed week.

1 comment:

Katherine Roberts Aucoin said...

I come out of church re-charged for the week, but on those occassions when I really feel it and my mind starts doing cartwheels thinking of all of the thing I wish I could do more of, that's the bomb! Glad you had one of those, I know you must have felt unstoppable!